sexta-feira, setembro 22, 2006

bom dia com MusE mUsE MUUUUSE!!!

Então isto é assim: os gajos já teem vido pa música que eu mais gosto e não me avisam?
Cá vai!


Far away/The ship is taking me far away/Far away from the memories/Of the people who care if I live or die/Starlight/I will be chasing the starlight/Until the end of my life/I don't know if it's worth it anymore/Hold you in my arms/I just wanted to hold/You in my arms/My lifeYou electrify my life/Let's conspire to ignite/All the souls that would die just to feel alive/But I'll never let you go/If you promised not to fade away/Never fade away/Our hopes and expectations/Black holes and revelations/Our hopes and expectations/Black holes and revelations/Hold you in my arms/I just wanted to hold/You in my arms/Far away/The ship is taking me far away/Far away from the memories/Of the people who care if I live or die/And I'll never let you go/If you promise not to fade away/Never fade away/Our hopes and expectations/Black holes and revelations/Our hopes and expectations/Black holes and revelations/Hold you in my arms/I just wanted to hold/You in my arms/I just wanted to hold
(muse-starlight)

Verdade seja dita, tou MORTINHAAAAA por estar no concerto destes gajos :)

2 comentários:

  1. aiiiiiii que invejaaaaaaaa!!!!!! ;) e sim, o novo album é brilliant! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ahhhhhh... maS isso era FANTASTICO! Eu vou, tou farta de perder concertos! :P

    ResponderEliminar