segunda-feira, julho 07, 2008

don't know any better

(puressence - don't know any better)

Well I'm coming home again / on a future missing plane / and there's water on the window / a message in the rain

Just when I thought all was lost / nothing could describe it / If you' re fighting for a cause / nobody should hide it

Here's my excuse, here's my excuse

and I don't know any better

who do you lose, who do you lose

when you don't know any better

Well I'm driving home again / try to lose the pain she gain / and the radio explains / someone else just took my place

Here's my excuse, here's my excuse

and I don't know any better

Falling for you, falling for you

cause I don't know any better

You think we are all the same.. You think I'll never change..

Dizem que é uma banda que é "a minha cara"... não sei... sei que sempre gostei deles e ainda gosto... E simpatizo particularmente com o que escrevem nas músicas... Admito até que muitas músicas deles são um grito dentro de mim... esta não é excepção... principalmente agora... hoje!

Sou mesmo assim, que hei-de fazer? Contrariamente ao que (me) tem acontecido: há coisas que nunca mudam... felizmente :)

Continuo a dizer que não existe melhor forma de expressão que não seja a música...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário